Usage: only UK, parts of: Spain, Scandinavia and Ireland
The MicroMatic KeyKeg coupler with an integrated venting switch and safety valve connects KeyKeg to your existing draught system. The coupler is designed for the KeyKeg's unique feature, separation of the propellant gas from the beverage. This coupler has an integrated venting switch enabling users to deflate KeyKegs with the dispense coupler.
Every coupler is delivered with a deflating tool and a bar instruction card.
- Body: brass, tin/nickel plated
- Probe: 100% stainless steel 306 (suitable for wine, beer and softdrinks)
- Gas connection: 1/2 inch BSP(P) male
- Beverage connection: 1/2 inch BSP(P) male
- Safety: Pressure release valve at 4,1 Bar (60 Psi)
Data Sheet | Manual | Usage